Skip to main content

The Transformation

She soon turned from coal to gold with the touch of her prince, and her life became a fairytale. He ran into her life to pull her out of the woes, to transit the vibrant energy in her, and to realize her that she can shine and outshine.

His love was a catalyst for polarized, intensely emotional reaction that was missing in her till then. She spent the time of her life with him, in an apparent world, which was just the opposite of her virtual life.



She now dared to dream, and more yet, dared to make them true! She defied all the social norms, the maze of ‘principles’ which were filled in her since childhood, and which she choicelessly accepted as one of the essentialities of living…and in the process, very naively, forgot to live. She defied all this and learned to lie, hide and cover up things- this is her newly-learned-wisdom. Just like another Alice has slipped through the glass door and found a new world that she has always been dreaming of.


She opened her eyes, widened them and experienced love that brimmed and brimmed from her prince. She began to enjoy every bit of this state of newness, like a bird who enjoys fluttering its feathers when it learns to fly.


But whenever she laughed, the world smirked; she stepped ahead, and the world smirked even more. Undeterred, she thought it was time to unveil her transformed self to the world- to show them that she has dared to love, dared to dream, dared to live and has that gleam! It is time to inform the spiteful world, that no amount of rebukes can stop her to attain the prime state of bliss – the bliss of togetherness with her prince.


She smiled once again and his prince smiled with her.


2 years passed and she continued with her love, she and her prince wished each other every morning with the warm sun rays, every noon when the sun was warm enough, every evening that did bring the shade, and every night that came with the promise of a new morning the next day. But *Blink*, was her prince really there, or was he a dream that just lasted for years? She was least aware that her fairytale is like a card house, which will crumble with just one cruel windy wave. And as her cruel fate danced, the cold wave slapped her with utmost severity when she was to just one step away from the sunshine. That one slap was the harshest one of her life, and she fall down…numb. She now knows, that it takes a lot of courage, to show your dreams to the world; and once again, the world has strangulated her dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding God

I have traveled through the city, Halfway and through; Praised the music, liked a places few. I enjoyed the weather, hated it too, Relived certain memories, cursed one or two. I did search for peace, searched for love, I searched for God, but it was tough. He hides, and I seek, He whispers and I shriek; He goes and I follow, He smiles when I’m hollow; He runs and I chase, As if an eternal race… I have NEVER got his way, neither yester nor today! So let’s do one thing now, I know not how true, You be my God for me, And I will be for you…

Sometimes in Life...

Sometimes I feel low, Sometimes I feel high. Sometimes the happiness is truth, and sometimes it is a lie. Sometimes I feel loved, sometimes I'm alone, Sometimes who hurts is a stranger, and sometimes it is a known. Sometimes the people are cheerful; sometimes the world is chaos, Sometimes they do care, and sometimes they lay-off. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it gets Okay, Sometimes I hide, and sometimes I convey. Sometimes I feel high, sometimes I feel low, These 'Sometimes' have passed, just a moment ago...

Sunday Depression

Friday is so bright, spreads cheer and smiles, I go home smiling wide, and plan the weekend’s aisle. Two days off from work, seems a heavenly bliss, No computer and emails, no ‘yes sir’, no deadlines miss! The sleep that day is peaceful, I see gardens in my dreams, And Saturday I enjoy, almost in my jeans. Go out, party, eat the snacks, and meet all my peers, ‘Coz soon the day would get over, and Monday would come near. Saturday night my sleep is disturbed, I see horrible nightmares, My system crashes, boss thrashes, and says, “How you dare!” Sunday morning I get wacky, stare clock all the time, My voice gets almost choked, and I start talking in mime. Evening gives me shivers, Oh its Monday coming again! All that work and emails, just make me go insane! Why comes Monday, why do we go to work? No more fun and music, and just work like a clerk? Monday morning gives me blues, I moan in the dawn, Say ‘Good Morning’ to colleagues, though my mouth yawns!