Skip to main content

3 Reasons Why Not Wearing a Bra is sometimes the BEST Feeling in the World




As insane as it may sound, but women are ALWAYS in a love-hate relationship with their bras. They would be very choosy about the size, make and color. Every morning, they would meticulously choose which one to wear that complements their dress; but this dear feeling would soon vanish as the day advances. Through this post, I’m trying to list down the reasons why women love to hate their bras that they happily cling on to on a daily basis.




  1.    .       Just Letting Them Breathe
For it is the basic and fundamental right of any being. Yes, boobs are beings and women feel the urge to unwind and let them breathe, for breathe they must. So when the days are heavy and you can’t take the cruelties of the world anymore, remember to unhook

  2.   To Avoid that Stabbing Feeling

Men would never understand the feeling of something constantly stabbing their chest and shoulders. Women would agree that however comfortable bra they wear, it can sometimes sting the body (padded and wired ones specially are killers) badly. When the pain is too much, just let your hair down and release that choking piece of cloth.

  3.   The Expression of Freedom

     You have been wearing it for majority of the day…at night when you are free from your chores, just place your hands at the back and gently remove your bra. This would be the most liberated feeling in the world, and for sure the best part of your day.

Forget what the world dictates you about bras. Going braless should be entirely your decision and not the society’s. After all, appreciating the natural shape and size of your boobs can be much better than the exaggerated, round, padded version of clothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding God

I have traveled through the city, Halfway and through; Praised the music, liked a places few. I enjoyed the weather, hated it too, Relived certain memories, cursed one or two. I did search for peace, searched for love, I searched for God, but it was tough. He hides, and I seek, He whispers and I shriek; He goes and I follow, He smiles when I’m hollow; He runs and I chase, As if an eternal race… I have NEVER got his way, neither yester nor today! So let’s do one thing now, I know not how true, You be my God for me, And I will be for you…

Sometimes in Life...

Sometimes I feel low, Sometimes I feel high. Sometimes the happiness is truth, and sometimes it is a lie. Sometimes I feel loved, sometimes I'm alone, Sometimes who hurts is a stranger, and sometimes it is a known. Sometimes the people are cheerful; sometimes the world is chaos, Sometimes they do care, and sometimes they lay-off. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it gets Okay, Sometimes I hide, and sometimes I convey. Sometimes I feel high, sometimes I feel low, These 'Sometimes' have passed, just a moment ago...

Sunday Depression

Friday is so bright, spreads cheer and smiles, I go home smiling wide, and plan the weekend’s aisle. Two days off from work, seems a heavenly bliss, No computer and emails, no ‘yes sir’, no deadlines miss! The sleep that day is peaceful, I see gardens in my dreams, And Saturday I enjoy, almost in my jeans. Go out, party, eat the snacks, and meet all my peers, ‘Coz soon the day would get over, and Monday would come near. Saturday night my sleep is disturbed, I see horrible nightmares, My system crashes, boss thrashes, and says, “How you dare!” Sunday morning I get wacky, stare clock all the time, My voice gets almost choked, and I start talking in mime. Evening gives me shivers, Oh its Monday coming again! All that work and emails, just make me go insane! Why comes Monday, why do we go to work? No more fun and music, and just work like a clerk? Monday morning gives me blues, I moan in the dawn, Say ‘Good Morning’ to colleagues, though my mouth yawns!